Working to support primary care teams
We have a number of programmes to help GP practices:
These programmes help GP practices to:
- design integrated end-to-end pathways for patients
- improve the quality, safety and experience of general practice
- release staff time through reducing waste and streamlining your practice.
by utilising our training and tools, which are:
- designed and delivered in partnership with GPs, practice teams and national experts
- consistently acknowledged as ‘state of the art’ by educators, policymakers and frontline staff
- help improve outcomes and value for patients and the population
Support to commissioners
The NHS Commissioning Board Authority has published a CCG learning and support tool and a number of NHS Institute products feature.
You can search for support by authorisation domain and learning outcome.
The NHS Institute is preparing to offer a number of national and regional workshops which will be free of charge to CCGs.
If you would to be added to our mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about the commissioning team at the NHS Institute.
Taking advantage of the support for both primary care teams and commissioners creates a powerful force for improving population-level outcomes.
Contact us today and start planning your development journey.
Phone us on 0800 555 550 or email email@example.com.