HELEN BEVAN – CHIEF OF SERVICE TRANSFORMATIONBIOGRAPHY
Helen Bevan is Chief of Service Transformation at the NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement. She has worked in the field of healthcare improvement at local, national and international level.
Helen has led and supported initiatives that have created improvements for millions of patients. Her specialist interests are in large-scale change approaches to improvement and mobilising and organising for improvement.
In 2008, the 60th anniversary of the NHS, Helen was named as one of the 60 most influential people in the history of the NHS and in 2010 was named as one of the top 10 NHS opinion formers.
Helen Bevan on...
Please be aware that some of these articles are several years old.
- Cost and Quality
- Good Practice
- Overcoming the tyranny of email
- Change Management
- Challenge of System Reform (full version)
- Challenge of System Reform
- Saving 100,000 Lives
- Top Ten Lists
- Patterns and Antipatterns
- Design Science: The Next 'Big Idea' in Change Management?
- Improving Public Health: The US Version
- Realising the Potential of the Ten High Impact Changes ...
- What NHS leaders can learn from social movements
- Social movement thinking: a set of ideas whose time has come?
- Setting Improvement Goals
- The liberating power of applying improvement principles to my daily work
- Using theory
- What Works: Appreciating our Assets
Latest Quality and Value News
Click here to view the latest news stories
Latest Quality and Value Events