Where can I go for further help on rapid improvement events?
There is plenty of help available on RIEs, although most of it comes from the acute sector, the ideas are transferable to any care setting.
Within the NHS Institute we can provide support to direct your enquiries. Please review the NHS Institute’s main lean thinking webpages at http://www.institute.nhs.uk/lean.
Companies who facilitate RIEs
The following list of companies are known by the NHS Institute to offer RIE facilitation services and have experience in healthcare. This list is by no means exhaustive nor is any company listed endorsed in any way by Institute.
- Institute of Operations Management, Warwick University - firstname.lastname@example.org
- KM&T - email@example.com
- Lean Enterprise Associates - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lean Enterprise Research Centre - gardnerca@Cardiff.ac.uk
- Lean Sigma Associates - (Special offer: free phone-call and site visit) email@example.com
- Prism - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simpler - email@example.com
- UNIPART Consultancy (Special RIE Offer: Free phone consultation with senior RIE consultant) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amnis Ltd - email@example.com (Offers unlimited phone and email advice and an on-site lean awareness workshop for the cost of travel expenses)
- Improvement Foundation - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Consultancy Company - email@example.com